Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why oh why is it a lullaby?!

Options
  • 08-12-2014 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭

Watching the telly here and a perfume ad comes on with the supermodel Gisele crying after some boyfriend that fecked off on her, with the song "You better shape up" from Grease playing in background!!!
    Why, for jaysus sake, is every song being slowed down and spoiled by some depressed singer muttering it and putting us all into a coma? It's Christmas. Liven the thing up for Christ sake!

Any other examples to really put me in bad humour?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭bleach94

Personally don't mind this too much, but I know the Grease one you're on about and it's fairly sleep-inducing alright:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭heldel00

Some are not that bad but some lads are just taking the pi$$!
    Opening their mouth only a fraction and painfully destroying what is usually an upbeat, toe-tappy song. I'm half expecting to hear "walking on sunshine" or something similar being mutilated some of these days.
    (I've little to worry about haven't i???)

Advertisement