Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

moving to a house with payg meter

Options
  • 09-12-2014 5:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭

I was wondering if i need anything in particular like or code to top this up or can i just buy credit somewhere ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi crotalus667,

Thank you for getting in touch. We'd just need for you to put the account into your own name. We can also arrange for the meter to be removed if you wish. Please PM with your Electric Ireland account number (if you are registered), your address and contact number. We'll look into the type of meter which is in place in the property and will be able to advise you further.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭crotalus667

can it be topped up the same day get the keys ? ( im pretty sure thy wont be leaving credit on it )eyquote="Electric Ireland: Aoife O;93367825"]Hi crotalus667,

Thank you for getting in touch. We'd just need for you to put the account into your own name. We can also arrange for the meter to be removed if you wish. Please PM with your Electric Ireland account number (if you are registered), your address and contact number. We'll look into the type of meter which is in place in the property and will be able to advise you further.

Kind regards,
    Aoife[/quote]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi crotalus667,

We need more information to be able to answer your query. Can you please send us a private message, and we can advise you accordingly? We need to know the address of the property in question as well as the information my colleague asked you for above.

If the Pay As You Meter is not registered to Electric Ireland we may not be able to deactivate and you may need to contact the current supplier. 

Kind regards, 
    Aoife M

Advertisement