Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€20 Super Valu gift card

Options
  • 09-12-2014 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

We are registered with powering rewards & electric ireland since August. We never received our €20 gift card as advertised. I contacted Electric Ireland by email and someone phoned us from a blocked number to say the card was posted out. they stated the address it was posted to, which was our old address from over a year ago. They said another card would be sent to our new address. We still have not received any gift card.  

We had all mail from our old address forwarded to us and still get the odd mail to the old address but this gift card never arrived.

Can you please let us know what's going on and where these cards are gone ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Good morning,

Everyone who registered for Powering Rewards between last March when the programme began, and 16th November, has been sent or will be sent the gift-card.
    Due to the volumes of the cards, they have been sent in several batches throughout November and also into this month. At this stage most have been sent, but there are still some pending. If a gift-card needs to be reissued and posted to a different address, it would be in the final batch.
    If you private message us your Electric Ireland account number, name and email address that is associated with your Powering Rewards account, we will liaise with one of the Powering Rewards team to see if they have any further update.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭aquarius10

Thanks Una, I've sent the account details in 
    PM

• Registered Users Posts: 17 dj_louth

What do we do as we have not received ours yet?

Hi dj_louth,

At this stage, most of the gift-cards should all be sent, but there are still some pending. If you like though, we will have a look at your account to see what the situation is.

Just private message us your Electric Ireland account number, your name in full, your email address and your postal address, confirming that you are the Electric Ireland account-holder.

Kind regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭aquarius10

Our card arrived today, thanks for your help.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Dia1988

Hi,

Can I get a 20 euro Supervalu Voucher send to me too?

Thanks

Hi Dia1988,

All Electric Ireland customers who registered for Powering Rewards between last March (when the programme started) and 16th November has been sent or will be sent the €20 SuperValu gift-card. If you have not received yours yet and wish for us to investigate this, just private message us your Electric Ireland account number, your name in full, your email address and your postal address, confirming that you are the Electric Ireland account-holder.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

my supervalue €20 voucher was sent to my old address and the person there is denying receiving it even though when i go onto powering rewards website it says it was sent there why was it sent to my old address ?

Hi jambofc,

Sorry about this. If you private message us your Electric Ireland account number, your email address and your postal address, we will liaise with a member of the Powering Rewards team, and you will be updated ASAP.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement