Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DSLR with lens for under €250

Options
  • 09-12-2014 11:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking for a prize for a photo competition and we've a budget of €250. I'm hoping to pick up a DSLR with kit lens for this in post-Christmas/Jan sales. There are a few camera kits currently about €75 over this which might drop within budget in the sales.

If anyone sees a suitable offer please let me know.

Thanks,

Joe

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭djburchgrove

Hi, What's the competition?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

It will be a competition for secondary school students in Galway, running Jan - Feb.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

Still slightly over budget, but Curry's and Hardly Normal are doing a Canon 1200D +18-55mm for €299...

Thanks for the heads up! The budget is strict (I cant be reimbursed for more than 250!)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

Not possible to buy a new DSLR in ROI for €250 or below.

The €299 for Canon 1200d is the cheapest

• Advertisement

I'll remain hopeful. :) If not it'll be a bridge camera or compact with interchangeable lenses.

Advertisement