Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jewellers

Options
  • 09-12-2014 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭

Mrs. Bits_n_bobs needs some jewellery as a Christmas bribe to overlook my many flaws :(

Anyone got a recommendation as to a decent value jewelry store on the south side? I've zero idea of what I'm doing when it comes to making these purchases so I'm happy enough to take some advice on where I won't get ripped off over my cluelessness....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

I would recommend Facets in Dun Laoghaire, myself, friends and other family members have all used their services or made purchases from them for a good price.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

^^^^^

I'd second what Voodoo says, I know the Goldsmith in there and he is an absolute genius with making custom pieces if you can afford it

21/25

Advertisement