Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New unit prices

Options
  • 09-12-2014 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,

I just received my bill and I would like to know what date the new charges were applied from? 

I find it very convienient on your part that I used more units at the old rate (over twice as much) than I did at the newer reduced rate.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Good afternoon,

Is your bill based on a meter-reading or is it estimated? If based on a reading, was/were your previous bill(s) estimated?

The 2% price reduction came into effect on 17th November.

If you would like us to clarify anything on your account, private message us your Electric Ireland account number, your name and address in full, and the telephone number we have on file for you - also confirming that you are the account-holder.

We will then assist you ASAP.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement