Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to find reasonably priced Christmas trees?

Options
  • 09-12-2014 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi,

I am looking to get a reasonably priced real Christmas trees in the North County Dublin area.

Ideally I am looking to spend around 35 euro and would hope to get at least a 7 foot tree.

Anyone have any suggest some locations around the Balbriggan/Skerries/Lusk/Rush/Malahide/Swords/etc area to check out, hoping to go out tonight and pick it up.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,142 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

I've seen loads of places selling them for that price.

Or you could go to Ikea where they're €30 IIRC including a €20 shopping voucher.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Hero777

There is a lad at the Soccer Club in Lusk that pretty good, selling them in the car park there on the ring road

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

B&Q in Swords had them reduced last Friday - I was getting a small tree but lots for €30-40 mark.

Genealogy Forum Mod

Advertisement