Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideal Mini S24 Boiler - No Pilot Light

• 09-12-2014 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

When I turn the Boiler on - the green light flashes on/off for 4 seconds, then there is a click - but no pilot light and the green light then flashes on/off every 1 second. So the boiler just doesn't start up.

I have done this after reading around on the forum:

Replaced the 13A fuse
    Bar pressure is at 1.4
    The pump moves freely in both directions

What should I be trying next to get it started?

Thx.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Egass13

liam473 wrote: »
    When I turn the Boiler on - the green light flashes on/off for 4 seconds, then there is a click - but no pilot light and the green light then flashes on/off every 1 second. So the boiler just doesn't start up.

I have done this after reading around on the forum:

Replaced the 13A fuse
    Bar pressure is at 1.4
    The pump moves freely in both directions

What should I be trying next to get it started?

Thx.

For a start it should be a 3amp fuse . There is no pilot light on that boiler , and the pump is inside the casing so you shouldn't be near it.
    there's nothing else you can try yourself , and the only advice we can give is to tell you , you need to call an Rgi .

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭DGOBS

It is illegal for you to carry out gasworks without being RGI.
    Sorry but no advice can be given, for your safety.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement