Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hoover repair in waterford?

Options
  • 09-12-2014 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭

Anybody know where i cud get a Dyson Hoover looked at? Fuse is grand just wont turn on anymore. Too busy to be taking the thing apart.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Arundel Sq.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

Is that where I can get it fix? do they have a name or anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭lassykk

Is that where I can get it fix? do they have a name or anything?

Wallace's in Arundel Square is the only place I know

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

I think Dyson have a five year warranty so worth ringing them direct if it's less than 5 years old.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Dyson could still be under warranty, for any domestic appliance I would also recommend fixmyappliance.ie guy, he is based in Hillview, will come to you and have always found him to be fair and honest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

Ye know what, the Hoover (yes I am aware that's a brand name) worked today when I turned it on, I reckon there was a cut out or something as I know some machines like nilfisk cut out when they are too hot and wont turn back on for 15-20 mins to protect the motor. So alls good

Advertisement