Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Wrestling Xmas 2014 - What are ye all getting?

• 09-12-2014 3:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭

Maybe there's not much point with running this thread this year, with the WWE Network and all, but I thought I'd set it up anyhow.

So, what are ye all getting for Xmas this year?

Some of CM Punk's comics or new T- Shirts?

Adding to your wrestling figure collection?

WWE 2K15 game?

A Sub to the Network?

This will be the first in a long time where I don't get some Wrestling related Blu Ray or DVD - i have all I can handle on the Network this year

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

An Ambrose hoodie. :cool:

Mark <

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Rey Mysterio WCW Flashback figure :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Wrestlemania 30 book/encyclopaedia type deal, ambrose hoodie, couple of DVDs, NJPW sub and maybe one or two t-shirts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭BohsJohnny

A LOT of DVDs and i mean like 60 or so from IVP videos with their Black Friday sale and other "dealers" so i won't be bored thats for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

Nothing for me I'm happy with New Japan world subscription for now, I got my OH stuff on Puroresushop.com

Wrestling figures of Minoru Tanaka, Osamu Nishmura and Milano A.T with an invisable dog

1995 Michinocu Pro Masked League shirt and a comemerative tshirt of Great Sasuke vs Onita death match.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭BohsJohnny

BohsJohnny wrote: »
    A LOT of DVDs and i mean like 60 or so from IVP videos with their Black Friday sale and other "dealers" so i won't be bored thats for sure.

Part one of this forty six of them came this morning and they're all four hours each,the green ones are twelve discs of 80s Mid South where JR was the commentator and Steve Williams and Ted Dibiase got their main starts,the blue ones are thirty discs going through all of the year of 1990 including every good,newsworthy or unbelievably bad matches,promos and everything inbetween from every promotion throughout the world and the black ones are four disc of just random stuff from all over.

x3PAoCv.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

Bought a Devitt Prince is Dead t-shirt. Might get NJPW World if I can work it on Android

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Got to ask Bohsjohnny where you getting it all ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,968 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

OTT wrestling tickets. A handy shout if anybody has got the "What do you want for Christmas" off a parent, aunt, uncle or sibling.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭p90airsofter

Bullet club t's :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Andy_rse

Just getting the Macho Man bluray.

Advertisement