Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On Hold for over 30 minutes

Options
  • 09-12-2014 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I have been on hold with the loyalty team now for over 30 minutes. 

You you keep people on hold that long so they give up?

Shocking service. 

I would like a member of the team to give me a call. please pm me for details.

Thanks. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

padair wrote: »
    Hi there,

Shocking service. 

Thanks. 

Hi padair

The loyalty team work on an inbound basis only and I will be unable to arrange a call. Queues can be very busy at times however I do understand that a wait for 30 minutes cab be very frustrating. If you wish to contact the loyalty team via instant WebChat you can do so at eircom.net however you can also contact them on free phone 1800 504 110.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭padair

Hi there,

Shocking service. 

Thanks. 

Hi padair

The loyalty team work on an inbound basis only and I will be unable to arrange a call. Queues can be very busy at times however I do understand that a wait for 30 minutes cab be very frustrating. If you wish to contact the loyalty team via instant WebChat you can do so at eircom.net however you can also contact them on free phone 1800 504 110.

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Al, 

I was on hold for one hour in total. 

How do I contact them via webchat at eircom.net

Thanks.

Hi there,

Shocking service. 

Thanks. 

Hi padair

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Al, 

How do I contact them at eircom.net.
    Hi padair

If you are waiting an hour it's best if you hand up and try 1800 504 110 a little later,

Webchat can be found when an orange icon appears to the left of the screen inviting you to chat now however this will not appear when busy. Also, Webchat can be found in an icon located to the right of the page through this link here: [font=Calibri","sans-serif]http://www.eircom.net/about/contact/

Thanks
    Al

[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭padair

Hi there,

Shocking service. 

Thanks. 

Hi padair

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Al, 

Hi padair

If you are waiting an hour it's best if you hand up and try 1800 504 110 a little later,

Webchat can be found when an orange icon appears to the left of the screen inviting you to chat now however this will not appear when busy. Also, Webchat can be found in an icon located to the right of the page through this link here: http://www.eircom.net/about/contact/

Thanks
    Al

Thanks Al. 

Hi there,

Shocking service. 

Thanks. 

Hi padair

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Al, 

Hi padair

Webchat can be found when an orange icon appears to the left of the screen inviting you to chat now however this will not appear when busy. Also, Webchat can be found in an icon located to the right of the page through this link here: http://www.eircom.net/about/contact/

Thanks
    Al

Thanks Al. 
    No worries padair - I'm genuinely sorry about the delays

Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement