Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Siemens SPC - IP Camera

Options
  • 09-12-2014 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

Have a SPC alarm panel and want to add an IP camera.

Will only Siemens IP cameras such as CCMS2010-IR Box camera work or can other makes/models be used?

Any info on which other makes/models work?
    Preference is for wireless IP camera @ decent resolution.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Siemens will only support Siemens. Other do work but I'm unsure of brands etc.
    I know EyeSpy CCTV were compiling a list of makes/models but I haven't had any contact there in a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Gabico

I am using 4 Dahua cameras with my 5320 panel and they are fine for now. I tried updating the fw on the cameras last week and the panel didn't work with them anymore (something to do with the authentication in the cameras ) so I reverted to the old fw and everything its ok.
    I believe many ONVIF cameras should work once you figure out the url to capture images.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭keithm1

Just curios where these record to and how do you view the footage

Advertisement