Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinion about Mountain View estate in Naas

Options
  • 09-12-2014 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi All,

We're are looking for a house in Naas. Any opinions about Mountain View estate?

Couldn't make up my mind when driving around. Seams to be quiet and settled but there is something about it that keeps me thinking.

I'd be grateful for any word of advise.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭john_johnerson

I don't know anyone living there but its not a bad part of town and I've heard no bad reports about it either..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

where is Mountain View? Been in Naas for 18yrs and not sure if I have heard of this estate

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭john_johnerson

beside the post office sorting building on the blessington road. Nearly directly accross from ballycane road junction.. Handy for mass.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I'd class it as one of the more mature estates in the town, and I certainly don't recall hearing that many issues about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Malkavian

Thanks for replies. Unfortunatly it looks like this particular house has some rough neighbours renting....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭LUZ

i used to rent in mountainview, had no trouble at all, i wish we'd bought there tbh. handy for being close to everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭siochain

grand spot and hand for walking home from Haydens

Advertisement