Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infestation

• 09-12-2014 10:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

Hi all,

Recently we found out we had a problem with mice in one of the rooms in my house. We covered the room with mouse traps and locked it up. Now it seems the mice have moved from upstairs to downstairs. This is the first year we've ever had problems with mice. We have two dogs so I would have thought this would have been the main reason they have been kept away? However, we got a new neighbour in the last year or two. Living in a semi detached house, his house is attached to ours. Is it possible the mice have come in through his house? If not should we call an exterminator for both houses to be safe?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Sorry Sunny.Days.
    Control of mouse populations is not really the remit of this forum and we have been moving away from such threads over the past year or two. There have been lots of thread on the topic, so I'd ask that you carry out a search of the forum and I'm sure you'll find your answer there.
    Thanks,
    DBB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement