Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Android Box and Xbox One

• 09-12-2014 11:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭

Hi all, have been agonising for awhile between the consoles as I actually have a chance to treat myself for once and have decided on the xbox one.

Was just wondering, as I have only one hdmi port on the tv if anyone has used the hdmi in with an android box? Or am I just gonna have to go the way of a splitter?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Mr Detail

Haven't used it personally but I have a hdmi switcher box. Have 3 hdmi plugged into one socket in TV.

It switches automatically to whichever device is active a d has a remote if you need to change it. Cost 10 quid on Amazon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

I have been using mine with the Xbox for a long time now. When you go to watch TV on the xbox, you just switch to using your android remote then, works no problem.

Advertisement