Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DJ headphones

Options
  • 09-12-2014 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi guys,

In the market for DJ headphones. Im a hobbyist DJ whose moved on from vinyl to mp3 etc..

I do a small bit of production and mostly put mixes together at home using PC software. I dont necessarily need ruggednes, I just need headphones with clarity for putting mixes together, where I get the best of sound quality when crossing tunes.

Thanks.

Which would you recommend 1 vote

Sennheiser HD25's
    0% 0 votes
    Pioneer HDJ's
    100% 1 vote
    Other Sennheisers
    0% 0 votes
    Other Pioneers
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

I've got a set of Sennheiser Momentum over-ear cans - got them last Christmas. I didn't compare them to anything but read a lot of reviews before buying and am completely happy with the results. They're comfortable and have a lovely neutral sound to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭SameHorse

I find some of the high-end Sony headphones to be pretty decent. I'm using a pair of MDR V900's ...lasted over 10 yrs now and have a good frequency response. I use them in the studio only though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 22 alanalien

Sennheiser 380 HD pro are great headphones. I've used them for Djing and production and work great for both IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

For clarity I'd go with the HD-25's ... although I've never really used anything else within that budget! But it's easy to pick out different instruments/sounds.

Advertisement