Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Brown Parcel Paper

• 10-12-2014 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭

Hey

I'm looking to buy some brown parcel paper to wrap up a present, does anyone know where i could find some of this along with some red tissue paper around the Dublin area?

I've attached a image to give and idea of the type of paper id like to get...

teR_

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 309 ✭✭tomboylady

Most stationery shops should have it. I've gotten brown paper in Easons before, and you'd be able to get red tissue there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭FunkSoulSista

I got some in ikea last year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭thefeatheredcat

Try Bookstation I know my local one has them usually in a box by the tills with other rolls of 2-5m assorted wrapping. They probably would have the tissue paper too, as they have a good craft section. If not try Porters/Easons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 545 ✭✭✭Pinkycharm

IKEA and its free!! Got loads of it there a few weeks ago, great to cover books too!

• Site Banned Posts: 180 ✭✭kellymick39

Ikea for free and if you cant get to Ikea the likes of Easons,Hughs Book Stores.Failing all those any stationary shop or arts and crafts shop like Star or Art & Hobby.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 180 ✭✭kellymick39

You will also get in any good garden centre too,as they use rolls upon rolls of the stuff to wrap up items for their customers and to line peoples car boots when they buy bags of compost or pots of flowers and plants.

Advertisement