Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beginner looking to go on a deer stalk

Options
  • 10-12-2014 12:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all,

I'm a student based in Galway looking to get into and/or learn a bit about deer hunting. I plan on doing the the next round of the HCAP and have the manual which I've already learned so much from.
    The interest comes from a mix of love for Irish wildlife/wild game and a love of the wilderness and I'd love to witness first hand what it is like and to put in the graft.
    I am a wildlife photographer too so I have camouflage, but I feel going on a stalk would be extremely beneficial to me.
    I have no familial contacts that are hunters and I've learned a lot about Irish deer from the posters on Boards and seen how helpful you all are, so i figured maybe one of you would accommodate me.
    I know it's late enough in the season at this stage and I should have asked sooner but hopefully one of you will be able to accommodate me.
    Ideally in the Connemara or greater Connacht area, but anywhere will do, I do drive.
    Kind regards,
    DB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 johnny.k

Hi im in co Clare and if ur interested id give U a day

Advertisement