Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online bank transfer to another bank

Options
  • 10-12-2014 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 54,288 ✭✭✭✭

Its probably jumping out at me but where in the BOI online bank can I transfer money to another Irish Bank?

I can see stuff like sepa transfer etc 

Not sure what to do

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Headshot wrote: »
    Its probably jumping out at me but where in the BOI online bank can I transfer money to another Irish Bank?

I can see stuff like sepa transfer etc 

Not sure what to do
    Hi Headshot,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.

An online transfer to another Irish bank will be a SEPA transfer. This is type of transfer is a transfer in Euros within the SEPA zone.

You will need the BIC and IBAN details of the account you wish to transfer to. When you register the payee online, you then need to activate it by receiving an activation code. You can receive this code in the post, or to your mobile if it is registered to receive activation codes.

Please see here for more details on adding a SEPA payee on Bank of Ireland 365 Online.

Please let us know if you need help with any other query.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement