Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silverlight on W7

• 10-12-2014 10:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭

Can't watch Skygo as each time I select a channel, I'm asked to install Silverlight. I do the install only to be informed that there is a newer version already installed.

I have tried numerous fixes suggested via results in Google with no result.

Anyone have a definite answer, cant keep using the iPhone for the Skygo?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

I would try completely removing Silverlight, running a registry cleaner like the one in CCleaner and then reinstalling from scratch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭bigtimecharlie

PropJoe10 wrote: »
    I would try completely removing Silverlight, running a registry cleaner like the one in CCleaner and then reinstalling from scratch.

Have done that but still a conflict when I want to watch Skygo.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭ObeyTheSuit

This can be an issue on the server side requiring a very specific version because who ever programmed it didn't specify a greater than value.

Most browsers (e.g Chrome) offer you the option of 'run this time'. Try another browser.

Advertisement