Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'We pay your stamp duty' being extended beyond 31st December 2014?

Options
  • 10-12-2014 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have two queries:

1. Can you confirm whether the 'We pay your stamp duty' offer will be extended beyond 31st December 2014?

2. I am currently buying a property and the loan pack has just been sent to my solicitor. Contracts are ready to be signed and I hope to get drawdown before 31st December. There appears to be nothing else that could delay the process further. Given the holiday season, how likely is it is that I will get drawdown before December 31st?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi lima,

Thank you for contacting us on Boards.

We would recommend that you contact the Mortgage Advisor in your branch to enquire about this and the time frame that your drawdown will take. A number of factors would be taken into account before the mortgage is drawn down so we would be unable to advise on this here.

Best of luck with this and please do not hesitate to contact us if you need help with anything else.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

lima wrote: »
    Hi,

I have two queries:

1. Can you confirm whether the 'We pay your stamp duty' offer will be extended beyond 31st December 2014?

2. I am currently buying a property and the loan pack has just been sent to my solicitor. Contracts are ready to be signed and I hope to get drawdown before 31st December. There appears to be nothing else that could delay the process further. Given the holiday season, how likely is it is that I will get drawdown before December 31st?

Thanks
    Hi lima,

Just an update on this, our Stamp Duty offer is extended until December 2015. I hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭lima

lima wrote: »
    Hi,

I have two queries:

Thanks
    Hi lima,

Just an update on this, our Stamp Duty offer is extended until December 2015. I hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Hi Sarah,

That is fantastic news, thank you for sharing.

Regards,

Lima

Advertisement