Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bought an Iphone but its now barred, can you help?

Options
  • 10-12-2014 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

If i can get some advise,

I had bought an Iphone in my local town, phone was for sale on DoneDeal. phone was still in the wrapping. put my sim into the phone and has worked for a couple of days, phone has now been barred as it been reported as lost/stolen.

I know the person to see around the town. Should i report him to the guards?

Can anyone help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi,

If i can get some advise,

I had bought an Iphone in my local town, phone was for sale on DoneDeal. phone was still in the wrapping. put my sim into the phone and has worked for a couple of days, phone has now been barred as it been reported as lost/stolen.

I know the person to see around the town. Should i report him to the guards?

Can anyone help?
    Hi Tatonka_boy

As the phone is reported as stolen and has been blocked I recommend going to the Gardai to report this. Unfortunately we cannot offer you any further support as the device was not sold or provided by emobile.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement