Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outlook 365 issue, please help.

Options
  • 10-12-2014 1:20pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭

Hi, I've recently been unable to log in to my Outlook 365 account. When I attempt to log in it it showing up that my account is blocked and to contact an admin. However when I look up how to contact an admin it just tells me to log in myself as an admin through an outlook portal account, which is also telling me my account is blocked. I can access the account through Hotmail and Outlook, but not Outlook 365. All my emails go to and from my Outlook 365 account and there are no emails to and from the other two accounts, they are virtually empty bar an intro email from a few months back. Someone please help me as I need access to my emails and this is driving me mad :( thanks in advance!

Note: I was told by my college (NUIG) that I had to set up my email address I already had with Outlook 365 in order for my college email to keep working. This was months ago and haven't had this problem before.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭notmymark

DVDM93 wrote: »

Part in bold is the important part!!!

I would guess you were/are using on O365 licence from the college. If this is the case you are not the admin and you will have to contact the NUIG sys. admin / IT support.

Advertisement