Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manulla 4 mile Run/jog/walk- ST Stephens Day

Options
  • 10-12-2014 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭

The hugely popular Manulla 4 mile Road Race will take place again this St Stephens Day at 12 noon. The race is run on an accurately measured, undulating, but not very hilly, lolly pop course. Entry fee is a modest 12 euros and all monies raised go to the local Manulla FC Soccer club who are very active at every age level from very young to masters. Changing facilities including showers and refreshments at Manulla FC clubhouse from 10:30am. Last year almost 300 took part and this event continues to grow. All runners joggers and walkers are welcome and what better way to burn off the seasonal excess(and make room for more!!) than taking part in this fantastic event?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭belcarra

I was just looking up about this half an hour ago!
    As UP says, great rural event with lots of trimmings afterwards in the clubhouse.

AND it's my local football club!!

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭ergo

any results list for this? can't find any online apart from the top finishers...just to see how badly I did....... - enjoyable run though!

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭Lex Luther

ergo wrote: »
    any results list for this? can't find any online apart from the top finishers...just to see how badly I did....... - enjoyable run though!

I was there too ! Very enjoyable small race, very friendly, well organised and great spread afterwards...would be interested in seeing results if anyone comes across them..

Lex

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭ultrapercy

Lex Luther wrote: »
    I was there too ! Very enjoyable small race, very friendly, well organised and great spread afterwards...would be interested in seeing results if anyone comes across them..

Lex

Full results are posted on the Manulla FC facebook page

Advertisement