Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Week 15 Thread

Comments

wow boys linemen standing around looking at a live ball

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,052 ✭✭✭poldebruin

Could be a tuck....great start to the half from the Eagles. Great for us neutrals!

D3PO wrote: »
    BOOM !!

Edit possible tuck rule hope not will be close

didn't they remove the tuck rule :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

That Dallas offensive lineman wasn't paying attention to what was happening right in front of him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

Were like a runaway train at the mo :)

wow great hit by hitchens

eoaajXY.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭ch20

Cowboys have thrown away 21 point lead ,Cowboys D is shocking .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Hope nobody went to sleep early!

By the way there's a free app called 'filmon tv' that works for phones and laptops, has a bunch of channels including Channel 4. No sign up nonsense or anything, just download it, click on Channel 4, and watch the late game in the comfort of bed. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 46 iatethepies

Glad I stayed up for this all right, even if it was just to see Williams trying to win it for the Cowboys. Game has been much better than it looked like it was going to be early days. Great game.

• Advertisement

aggghh

really could have done without that :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,052 ✭✭✭poldebruin

Game swinging one way, then the other and back to the Cowboys again. Great entertainment.

just when we get on top its like they all fall asleep and relax and now were down 2 scores again. ffs

sigh

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭ch20

I can't the eagles Coming back from this.

ch20 wrote: »
    I can't the eagles Coming back from this.

i feel like people where saying that a few pages back as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Worst starting cb in the league. Doesn't even need to be a top guy like Bryant. Any wr can do that to him,

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Worst starting cb in the league. Doesn't even need to be a top guy like Bryant. Any wr can do that to him,

himself and chung last year where the real dream team

• Advertisement

good stuff by huff we needed that big time

be it foles or someone else i feel its important we have a qb who can hit open receivers next year its frustrating as hell watching a reciever run a perfect route and having sanchez just overthrow him

think thats a turnover

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

think thats a turnover

Looks like it. That's the game of it is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,872 ✭✭✭hynesie08

HUGE decision here.

squeaky bum time now really really need a stop here

• Advertisement

how the **** does dez bryant get 15-20 yards of space all around him

How exactly does a pass rusher get fooled by a pump fake?

matthew8 wrote: »
    How exactly does a pass rusher get fooled by a pump fake?

jumps to block it that simple when your in the air its easy to avoid you.

trust me its very easy to be fooled its happened me

and thats that ****ing disaster relying on the colts next week now

and i dont see why you wouldn't go on it on 4th and long there we needed 2 scores and theres just over 3 mins left

• Advertisement

and i dont see why you wouldn't go on it on 4th and long there we needed 2 scores and theres just over 3 mins left

guess they figured the percentages of a 3 and out a quick score and recovering an onside kick is a better chance than trying to convet from 4th and forever.

and id have to agree with it tbh

Betfair didn't agree with it. When they got the sack Dallas's odds were 1.03 and when the punt landed you couldn't back them (ie traders thought their win percentage went from 97% to 100%). I think it's more a move to stop it feeling like a blowout.

yup bout as off the sanchez train as i can get night all

munster lost, my fantasy team got knocked out and now the eagles lost and lose lead of the nfc east so **** this day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,872 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Am i right in thinking cowboys have the wildcard spot ahead of the seahawks due to the head to head. (I'm assuming eagles win out and cards/colts both win next week)

hynesie08 wrote: »
    Am i right in thinking cowboys have the wildcard spot ahead of the seahawks due to the head to head. (I'm assuming eagles win out and cards/colts both win next week)

if they finish level and the eagles win the division then yes Dallas have the WC spot over the Hawks.

Don't worry about that though Seattle will beat the cards regardless of whoever they muster to stand under centre.

also I'm not sure how much i trust the colts to beat the cowboys next week last night really was a disaster almost a playoff game and we blew it :mad:

yeah im not overly confident the colts will beat them either. They have been pretty ordinary of late.

I fear our playoff aspirations are done for especially with the packers, seahawks and the cards all owning the tie breaker over us. If we don't win the division we can forget about it.

in more positive news apparently foles is being tested today and may be cleared to play

yeah im not overly confident the colts will beat them either. They have been pretty ordinary of late.

I fear our playoff aspirations are done for especially with the packers, seahawks and the cards all owning the tie breaker over us. If we don't win the division we can forget about it.

colts lose next week and were done its really that simple for me :(

edit: and we could easily be an 11 win team but not win the playoffs thats crazy we would be one of only 3 teams in nfl history to not make the playoffs on 11 wins meanwhile the ****ing nfc south get a team in with home field :mad:

colts lose next week and were done its really that simple for me :(

edit: and we could easily be an 11 win team but not win the playoffs thats crazy we would be one of only 3 teams in nfl history to not make the playoffs on 11 wins meanwhile the ****ing nfc south get a team in with home field :mad:

yeah but it would be a soft 11 wins. were 2-5 against teams with a winning record.

So our record flatters to deceive a bit to be honest.

• Advertisement

yeah but it would be a soft 11 wins. were 2-5 against teams with a winning record.

So our record flatters to deceive a bit to be honest.

maby but 3 of those 5 losses where against teams that at that time where serious Super Bowl contenders i accept we have not had a particularly tough schedule (one of the easiest in recent memory to be honest) its still sickening to get 11 wins and miss the playoffs (assuming we win our next two games odell beckum could burn us)(and assuming the colts lose)

maby but 3 of those 5 losses where against teams that at that time where serious Super Bowl contenders i accept we have not had a particularly tough schedule (one of the easiest in recent memory to be honest) its still sickening to get 11 wins and miss the playoffs (assuming we win our next two games odell beckum could burn us)(and assuming the colts lose)

ah sure you never know the Cowgirls have a track record of bottling it. I could see RG3 ruining their parade as bad as the skins are.

ah sure you never know the Cowgirls have a track record of bottling it. I could see RG3 ruining their parade as bad as the skins are.

we can but hope the worry is that demarco murray does not have a track record of bottling it

we can but hope the worry is that demarco murray does not have a track record of bottling it

no but he does have a track record of injury....

#clutchingatstraws

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

paulie21 wrote: »
    Pittsburgh Steelers @ Atlanta Falcons

9-5 now, yet defeats to Tampa Bay and New Orleans at home and the Jets, very nearly the Titans as well. So frustrating..

no but he does have a track record of injury....

#clutchingatstraws

ok so took a look we need to win out and either the cowboys lose 1 game or detroit seattle or green bay have to lose out.

only realistic ones are cowboys losing a game and maby the lions loseing out (they play the bears and pacers) that close win over the vikings yesterday was pretty terrible for us as well i didn't realise how important that would be to us

ok so took a look we need to win out and either the cowboys lose 1 game or detroit seattle or green bay have to lose out.

only realistic ones are cowboys losing a game and maby the lions loseing out (they play the bears and pacers) that close win over the vikings yesterday was pretty terrible for us as well i didn't realise how important that would be to us

I reckon they will beat the Indiana pacers anyway. Theres ok at Basketball but no so hot at football :P

I reckon they will beat the Indiana pacers anyway. Theres ok at Basketball but no so hot at football :P

:D ya i guess we have a shot what with them missing paul george and all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭Agent J

My entire fantasy football season rides on Martellus Bennett beating Jimmy Graham by 8.3 points tonight... I am not optimistic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,915 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Agent J wrote: »
    My entire fantasy football season rides on Martellus Bennett beating Jimmy Graham by 8.3 points tonight... I am not optimistic.

I'm in the exact same situation except I just need him to not be outscored by Graham by more than 14 points. I prefer my odds, although Bennett has gotten great stats this year by making lots of receptions in garbage time. I have a sneaking suspicion that might happen again today. But you also have Graham probably going up against Shea McClellin all day. If he does half the damage to Shea that Gronk did a few weeks ago, you are probably screwed.

Advertisement