Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water Conservation Charge

Options
  • 30-05-2015 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭

Hi

Looking for some help, have a query on the Water Conservation Grant which is being proposed but cant seem to find much info on it.

Basically we will be charged for water from January. I have only water in to pay for as i have a septic tank, so the max i will pay will be €130 as two adults in the house. I have two kids, is there an allowance for them that comes off the €130??
    Also I would be hoping to conserve as much water as possible in order to not reach the €130 ( which is about 72,000 litres roughly ) ceiling anyway and should get a rebate once my meter is read. So my query is, if i get allowance for kids and also reach my targets of conserving water, then once i get the water conservation grant ( which from what i read is available to everyone principal residence ) then is there a chance i can actually come out at the end of the year paying nothing or actually gaining money? Just wondering as i cant get my head around it??

Thanks
    Jason
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement