Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change a business account to a personal account

Options
  • 10-12-2014 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

I have a business account. I have very few transactions on this account 4 to 5 small transaction  per month. I see that BoI are increasing the fees on this account. The account has no card or internet banking set up. It has only a cheque book and lodgement book. It is getting more difficult to lodge money/cheques at local branch. Also cheques are being phased out in 2016 in Bank of Ireland. I was wondering would it be easier to set up a personal account with internet banking and a debit card. Please advise  

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

donalabu wrote: »
    I have a business account. I have very few transactions on this account 4 to 5 small transaction  per month. I see that BoI are increasing the fees on this account. The account has no card or internet banking set up. It has only a cheque book and lodgement book. It is getting more difficult to lodge money/cheques at local branch. Also cheques are being phased out in 2016 in Bank of Ireland. I was wondering would it be easier to set up a personal account with internet banking and a debit card. Please advise  
    Hi donalabu,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.

In this case, we would advise you to speak to the Business Advisor in your branch. They will be happy to go through with you the account fees that apply for your specific Business Account and advise you on how to minimise your fees. Please find the contact details for your branch here

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need help with any other query.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement