Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2015 Premier League

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

I've actually tried that a few times(drunk) in the house and its so difficult to even get 3 darts in the board but LOL @ Anderson :D When he threw I was like :eek: amazing! he should be world champ! but then seen the other players reactions lol

I must watch the other trick shot videos later on, I've not see them before

WTF is mardle on about?

During Lewis/Bunting Lewis was left on 32 with 2 darts, hit 16 and mardle states "Thats a good marker"....a marker to what wayne? Bust???? Its not like it was even remotely close 8 or D8 lol

Even for Scotland with the hometown boy playing I would never expected to hear boo's during a possible 9 darter

Good game this anyway

:eek::eek::eek:

MVG after this week's dirt about you cheating(possibly) on youyr missus the last thing to do was grab the walk on girls arse walking up the steps :eek::eek::eek:

tbf I would given 1/2 the chance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭crasy dash

Nicely done there by barney

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭ComfortKid

Don't think MvG will win either of his 2 games tonight. Maybe a point from both. The stories of his private life clearly effected him last week.
    Think Taylor will beat Lewis although form would suggest otherwise.
    Bunting to lose again.

ComfortKid wrote: »
    Don't think MvG will win either of his 2 games tonight. Maybe a point from both. The stories of his private life clearly effected him last week.
    Think Taylor will beat Lewis although form would suggest otherwise.
    Bunting to lose again.

He posted photos of him and his (real) missus celebrating the PSV league win last weekend. Maybe the stress did effect him last week but I'm not so sure it will have any lasting effect

Wow. What a performance MvG. And Bunting too.
    Any way of deleting my post from today :-/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,629 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

Wow. What a performance MvG. And Bunting too.
    Any way of deleting my post from today :-/

Post up your predictions next week and I'll get a lump on the opposite ;)

TbL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Barney looks like he just won the World Championship... Literally, the very same iconic pose.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

What a match that was between Chizzy and Barney. I have to say, I was criticising Barney two or so years back. He just didn't seem to care, would just give up at times and he was extremely annoying.

But over the past few months and this Premier League especially, he has a fight within now. You could never rule him out of a match no matter how far behind he is.

Long may this form continue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Doesn't half talk a load of sh*te though. His over-analysis of everything would bore the arse off ya.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Doesn't half talk a load of sh*te though. His over-analysis of everything would bore the arse off ya.

Oh absolutely. Full of nonsense at times. Remember his post match interview on stage after knocking out Bunting in the World Championships? Cringey stuff.

I have a love/hate attitude towards him. I don't go along with the adulation he gets from the crowds, but I respect him a lot and I'd love to see an on form Barney going at the top players and mixing it up.

Barney looks like he just won the World Championship... Literally, the very same iconic pose.

Thought that was bit OTT right in front of Chizzy who looks embarrassed to celebrate when he wins sometimes

Lewis' slowing down techniques are pathetic, he's so obvious when he forgets how to count

Devastator wrote:
    Lewis' slowing down techniques are pathetic, he's so obvious when he forgets how to count

He's only fcking up his own game. That must be Deller teaching him because I've only seen him do it since he came in. Adrian is always better when throwing fast and with fast players

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,629 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

monkey9 wrote: »
    What a match that was between Chizzy and Barney. I have to say, I was criticising Barney two or so years back. He just didn't seem to care, would just give up at times and he was extremely annoying.

But over the past few months and this Premier League especially, he has a fight within now. You could never rule him out of a match no matter how far behind he is.

Long may this form continue.

I used to love watching Barney play. The last couple of years however he seems to have turned into a sour, moaning, spineless git. In my opinion it's one thing to do it in the PL, when you're safe, but let's see can he do it in a high pressure match when it really counts. He folds more than a patient poker player! I hope he proves me wrong as it would be good for the game to see him back to his best but I have lost all respect for him coz of his arseology over the last few years!

TbL

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Gotya

He's only fcking up his own game. That must be Deller teaching him because I've only seen him do it since he came in. Adrian is always better when throwing fast and with fast players

Its hard to knock Deller, lewis won two world champions under him.

Most definitely Lewis throws better when he hits a rhythm, which of course helps against a faster player. I think with Lewis, its simple some times he hits everything and some/most times not.

I used to love watching Barney play. The last couple of years however he seems to have turned into a sour, moaning, spineless git. In my opinion it's one thing to do it in the PL, when you're safe, but let's see can he do it in a high pressure match when it really counts. He folds more than a patient poker player! I hope he proves me wrong as it would be good for the game to see him back to his best but I have lost all respect for him coz of his arseology over the last few years!

Me too. Watched him a couple of years ago and he started throwing his darts at the bull. Lost my respect there. I love to see him lose.

I reckon we're gonna have MvG,Chizzy, Ando n Lewis in the playoffs. I hope so anyway, The 4 most exciting players to watch.

Me too. Watched him a couple of years ago and he started throwing his darts at the bull. Lost my respect there. I love to see him lose.

I reckon we're gonna have MvG,Chizzy, Ando n Lewis in the playoffs. I hope so anyway, The 4 most exciting players to watch.

I think we will see,

MVG
    Chisnall
    Anderson
    Taylor

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭sc86

Gotya wrote: »
    I think we will see,

MVG
    Chisnall
    Anderson
    Taylor

agree with that yep

taylor only doubt, rvb or anybody could go on a run and nick 4th

im going for anderson - mvg final with anserson winning
    i hope lol

BORING BORING AUDIENCE!

FFS 2nd leg & they were at that nonsense already :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

is the final on may 21st in london? semis and final on same night?

Devastator wrote: »

Same applies tonight....he put himself off and only won 1 leg after it tonight I think? lol :D
    is the final on may 21st in london? semis and final on same night?

Not sure about date but semi's & finals on the same night yeah

awesome 125 (Bull,Outer,Bull) from Anderson to go 3-0 up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,123 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Love the 125 finish. Why not go for 170?

paulie21 wrote: »
    Love the 125 finish. Why not go for 170?

He seemed to loose his rhythm when checking if the 2nd dart was in the treble.

Great to have John Part instead of Mardle for this game, without talking a load of balls he can still make the game exciting

hmmmm happened so quick Im not sure what happened, waiting for replay....BUT what I will say(without seeing it) is Anderson goes to take his throw too quickly, sometimes has thrown 1st dart before the player has passed him so IF Barney bumped into him or something he has to take some of the blame.

It shouldn't have mattered anyway, he hit the big 1 which he was going for with that dart

Anderson pissed off there, think he was claiming Barney was stomping while walking back...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,123 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Unusual to see Ando get annoyed. Wonder was he more upset about himself miscounting. Didn't see anything upsetting from Barney's walk back

Advertisement