Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Property.ie Link goes to Rent.ie

Options
  • 10-12-2014 6:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭

FYI

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

What property.ie link?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭MarkAnthony

Spear wrote: »
    What property.ie link?

Sorry the one right at the bottom of the page in tineey-tiny writing.

Advertise FAQ Terms of Use Privacy Policy Cookie Policy About Us Contact Us Touch Site Log Out Copyright © 2000 - 2014 Boards.ie Limited (Hosted by Digiweb Hosting)

Sites: adverts.ie daft.ie rent.ie property.ie thejournal.ie Adverts.ie Jobs on Boards

let me know if you need a screenie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

I think they mean at the bottom of each page. The URLs in the image attached. Quite correct, the link needs fixed.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

It's just on the new skin. I'll move this to site dev so they can correct it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

They're all just daft.ie anyway, you know that right? There is, as far as I know, no difference in the content listed on any of those sites. I will of course add this to our bugs list though.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Dav wrote: »
    They're all just daft.ie anyway, you know that right? There is, as far as I know, no difference in the content listed on any of those sites. I will of course add this to our bugs list though.

Always like seeing your speedy responses Dav! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭MarkAnthony

Meh I get a lot of enjoyment from this site so I was just doing me bit. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

there's very slight differences but differences nonetheless,

daft.ie - houses (heh get it?) everything.
    rent.ie - just properties to rent (from daft).
    property.ie - properties to buy (from daft).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Boards.ie: Chris

Updated the footer there to point to property.ie, thanks for pointing it out.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement