Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Search engine in iphone. Please help

• 10-12-2014 9:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭

Okay when ever I use the search bar for the Internet on my iPhone it throws back all english related results as if I am in the uk. So for example if I sesrch for cheap car insurance I get all english companies. To over come this I have to usually include the word ireland in my search. I've searched and searched my phone to fix this but I can't find any way of changing it.

I bought the phone new last month and registered/set it up ticking ireland every time it asked to select my country.

Any suggestions beoure I go lala

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭adam88

Just an example

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭bop1977

Go into settings>general>language & Region and set it to ireland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭adam88

bop1977 wrote: »
    Go into settings>general>language & Region and set it to ireland.

Thanks but it still doesn't fix it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭evlgmaojr27ypu

adam88 wrote: »
    Thanks but it still doesn't fix it

Once you have made sure your region is set to Ireland, clear all cache from safari and try again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 471 ✭✭Aeternum

The screenshot is of your FB news feed OP doesn't show any search results.

• Advertisement
Advertisement