Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Body & Soul 2015

Options
  • 10-12-2014 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭

Might as well start a new one for this, do you think James Holden might make it this year, I think they should book Daniel Avery as Mr Hopkins is playing Electric Picnic, Hopkins might be on the Body & Soul main stage in the village at EP. Seeing that tUNeYards was announced by EP in 2014, it was only after that they turned out to be playing the Body & Soul part of EP.

Edit: Mods please just delete this thread, forgot there IS another thread a few pages back.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Broseph

Hi, I'm looking for one weekend camping ticket. If anyone is selling one or if you know anyone that is please reply to this or send me a private message. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Broseph

Broseph wrote: »
    Hi, I'm looking for one weekend camping ticket. If anyone is selling one or if you know anyone that is please reply to this or send me a private message. Thanks.

Anyone?! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Broseph wrote: »
    Anyone?! :)

Read the sticky at the top of this forum.

No ticket sales allowed.

Try Adverts.ie or Toutless.com

Advertisement