Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why is my efibre after slowing down ?

Options
  • 10-12-2014 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭

Hello,
    Efibre has been installed in my home for several months now. Perfect service and good speeds. For the first few months the download speed was 50ish mbs and the upload speed was 15ish mbs, however in the last month the speeds have dropped considerably. It now struggles to load a web page within 5 or 6 seconds, the download speed in the last month or 2 has dropped to only 15mbs. Can you give me an answer as to why this is occurring ? 
    Yours sincerely,
    Daniel

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

TheSunderz wrote: »
    Hello,
    Efibre has been installed in my home for several months now. Perfect service and good speeds. For the first few months the download speed was 50ish mbs and the upload speed was 15ish mbs, however in the last month the speeds have dropped considerably. It now struggles to load a web page within 5 or 6 seconds, the download speed in the last month or 2 has dropped to only 15mbs. Can you give me an answer as to why this is occurring ? 
    Yours sincerely,
    Daniel
    Hi TheSunderz

If you would like to PM me your efibre account number I will be happy to look in to this further for you.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement