Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One Direction Dublin 2015

Options
  • 11-12-2014 1:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

Hi All,

I was lucky to get 6 x tickets for the Sat. 17th gig in the 3 Arena. When booking them I had the seating chart out and was offered tickets Row G10 Seats 209 -214.
    Delighted with this I booked the tickets thinking I was going to be a hero.
    As it turns out the tickets are for the standing area and are no good to me as the kids are too young (over 14s standing only).
    I rang ticketmaster and they explained that they have to allocate a seat number to all tickets to track the numbers for each area.
    Fair enough but the numbers they used also correspond to actual seats in the seated area. You'd think they would pick numbers which are totally different to other sections (ie Row Z Seats 500 -1000).

Can anyone confirm that this is the norm for ticketmaster as I really thought that I had secured seated tickets. The email confirmation had only the following info and nothing about standing. Only when the tickets arrived did I notice it.

One Direction
    3Arena, Dublin
    Sat 17 Oct 2015, 18:30
    Ticket Information
    Section GA3 Row G10 Seats 209 - 214
    Type Full Price Ticket
    Ticket Price €64.50 x 6
    Service Charge €6.10 x 6
    SUBTOTAL €423.60

Anyway, long story short, I have gone from hero to zero and I'm hoping that I can get a swap for seated tickets. I have no problem in paying if there is a difference in price.
    If anyone knows someone who might be interested please let me know.

Thanks and Happy Christmas to all

Advertisement