Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snooker

Options
  • 11-12-2014 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭

Is there anywhere to play snooker in Kilkenny now the snooker hall is closed? Or has it opened up again? It was closed the last time I went there anyway, a few months ago.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Absolute Zero

I pE=JoseJones;93397773]Is there anywhere to play snooker in Kilkenny now the snooker hall is closed? Or has it opened up again? It was closed the last time I went there anyway, a few months ago.[/QUOTE]

I play snooker in the home rule club. You need to be a member there though to get in. I get in as I know the people who work there. Its probably the only place with proper snooker tables in the town now.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Doff

Other than Home Rule Club (Or Gardai Barracks) the Ivy Rooms in Carlow is probably the closest :(

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭JoseJones

Shame the snooker hall closed down. What's the home rule club like? Might go down for a look over xmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Just out of interest, does the Home Rule club have any political affiliation or is the name only retained for historical purposes?

Advertisement