Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supervalu Gift Card

Options
  • 11-12-2014 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hi,

Can I please pm one of you? My €20 gift card has been sent to a wrong address.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi tartlet,

Sorry about this. We have your details from an archived recent private message and have sent your query to the Powering Rewards team. You will be updated ASAP.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭tartlet

Hi tartlet,

Sorry about this. We have your details from an archived recent private message and have sent your query to the Powering Rewards team. You will be updated ASAP.

Regards,
    Una

Thanks Una. I had emailed them directly on Monday but have not received a reply from them yet.

Hi again tartlet,

The Powering Rewards team will reply - they are just experiencing high volumes of queries at the moment so they require a number of working days, as the emails they are receiving are in a queue.
    We can take over your query here anyway and liaise with a member of the Powering Rewards team ASAP.

Kind regards,
    Una

Hi again tartlet,

The Powering Rewards team have confirmed that a request has been sent for your gift-card to be reissued.

Sorry again for the address error.

Kind regards,
    Una

Advertisement