Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what 3 wheeler does a maxi cosI fit

Options
  • 11-12-2014 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭

We have a car where it has the three individual seats to secure our car seats in.

I have always owned a jane slalom pro which had the matrix cup car seat secured by seat belt

I think now with 3 children 4 yr 2 yr and 14weeks i need a maxi cosi or similar where it is easy to drop seat onto base.

So what options have I.

As I could get a maxi cosi and base and still use my jane buggy to put in the boot.
    But that would mean transferring baby into buggy leaving maxi cosi in car Ifound we have to get out do shopping etc.

Where do I start?? What 3 wheeler does a maxi cosi attach?
    Im looking for something on a tight budget as my sister in law will give me a maxi cosI and base and il look for 3 wheeler.

Thanks!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

Baby jogger city mini would be my first choice. You would need to get adaptors which you can get second hand for €10 for the car seat to fix to the base. What is your budget? You can pick up some good ones second hand on adverts.

I believe the out and about nipper takes the car seat aswell. And again you can pick these up second hand.

Both are 3 wheelers, very light and relatively compact.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭monflat

Sligo1 wrote: »
    Baby jogger city mini would be my first choice. You would need to get adaptors which you can get second hand for €10 for the car seat to fix to the base. What is your budget? You can pick up some good ones second hand on adverts.

I believe the out and about nipper takes the car seat aswell. And again you can pick these up second hand.

Both are 3 wheelers, very light and relatively compact.

Ok that's great thanks
    My budget is the best bargain to be had as it is my last child and I don't want to spend major amounts as when he goes into forward facing seat I have one already for him.
    So between now and possibly 10 -12 months.

Il look those Up now!

Advertisement