Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Ulster Bank Issues?

Options
  • 11-12-2014 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

Anyone else have problems with Direct Debits going out of the Ulster Bank accounts this month thats not funds related? I had to make a manual payment for the mtge, and today noticed another DD had not been paid. I rang the company involved, and they said they were having problems with all their DDs from Ulster Bank due 5th Dec.

I've been in contact with Ulster Bank 4 times at this stage about it and keep getting "computer says no" type responses. I did get a call back from my branch on Monday and they said they'd look into it but nothing since. The fact that it's now (at least) two different DDs strongly suggests it's an Ulster Bank issue, rather than between me and the companies I've set up the DDs with (of course you just don't know for sure), but their stock response is to say the problem's between you and the DD company and everytime you ring you have to explain the problem from the start to whoever takes the call.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,768 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

No problems for me, but then I managed to be unaffected by the last big issue (still got the compensatory extra interest though).

Advertisement