Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Securigard Monitoring

Options
  • 11-12-2014 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭

Phonewatch have raised their monitoring prices by 20% after another rise a year ago. I'm thinking about switching to Securigard for their monitoring instead. Anyone have any experience with them or know of any other firms that offer taking over monitoring? I have the older style Phonewatch alarm panel.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

You will need to get a PSA registered intruder alarm company engineer to reprogram your panel to another monitoring station.

You are lucky that you have the older type panel as if it was one of the ones which they are now installing then you would have no choice as it is closed protocol on the monitoring front.

I have transferred over 3 of them in the last year to other monitoring stations so it can be done with your existing equipment.
    I would advise you to speak with a few local installers as you will find on The PSA website, get a few quotes off them to do the reprogramming also see who they usually connect to and what it costs.

Advertisement