Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing from email provider to gmail

Options
  • 11-12-2014 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi guys, I am trying to change one of my email address from my current email provider to google. I only want to do this for one of the email addresses on my domain which contains many email addresses but want to leave the rest as they are for the time being. Is this possible???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭65535

Hi,
    Get an email address setup for yourself at Gmail.
    Then in the settings tell Gmail to get the mail from your old email address, you can also tell it when sending to use your old address.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭yuloni

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 irelandnb

Thanks guys, Yuloni I am a complete newbie to doing this so my question is I have about 20 email accounts under the one domain but I do not want to set the MX records for the 20 email accounts I just want to set it for the one email account to test is this possible?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭yuloni

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement