Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to connect new devices to router via wifi

Options
  • 11-12-2014 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm having a problem connecting a new laptop and iPhone to my old Netopia router via WiFi.

When I do a scan on both devices the Eircom network appears but it's unable connect and just says limited connection. All my old devices can connect okay.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

EB_2013 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm having a problem connecting a new laptop and iPhone to my old Netopia router via WiFi.

When I do a scan on both devices the Eircom network appears but it's unable connect and just says limited connection. All my old devices can connect okay.

Any ideas?
    Hello EB_2013

Apologies for the delays in responding to your query. I would advise re-setting the modem and then scanning for the wifi signal again and entering the passwords. If that does not help I highly recommend getting in touch with eircoms technical support department on 1890260260.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭EB_2013

Hello EB_2013

Apologies for the delays in responding to your query. I would advise re-setting the modem and then scanning for the wifi signal again and entering the passwords. If that does not help I highly recommend getting in touch with eircoms technical support department on 1890260260.

Thanks
    Al

Thanks Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

EB_2013 wrote: »
    Hello EB_2013

Thanks
    Al

Thanks Al
    You're more than welcome EB_2013

Al

Advertisement