Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exercise Bike

Options
  • 11-12-2014 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

I am looking to buy an exercise bike. I'm not looking to break the bank however. My budget is €150. I'm not looking for anything fancy in particular just something that is tried and trusted that will help me get fit again. So if anyone has any recommendations, I would greatly appreciate it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭cjt156

I doubt an exercise bike in that price range will be much good.

Do you own a road bike already? If so and you want to get fitter at home why not try a turbo-trainer?

Something like this from Halfords* is well in budget.

Then once you are ready (and the weather improves!) you can take the bike outside. Even an old wreck that's been rusting in the shed will get you started.

Lots more info on the cycling forum, even get second-hand ones coming up for sale every once in a while.

*not connected to said retailer in any way, other suppliers are available both online and 'bricks and mortar', your results may vary, the prices of shares may go up as well as down, Peace, Out.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Sean_pop

I went and bought one for €259.99

http://www.irishsportswarehouse.ie/catalog/exercise-bikes?gclid=CPH20Mnr18ICFURj2wodWX0A0Q

Body Sculpture BC4632 Racing Exercise Bike

Advertisement