Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

penneys summerwear

• 11-12-2014 6:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭

I'm going on a warm holiday in Feb/March. By that time ill be 5/6 months pregnant.

Obviously I will get some good maternity swimsuits not sure where tho any suggestions?

I'm just wondering if anyone can remember when pennies start to stock their summerwear like kaftans and flipflops and things like that because I don't want to invest in more expensive ones while pregnant?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭Saralee4

My apologies mods if you can delete one of my duplicate posts!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭miezekatze

I think Feb/March might be a bit early to find them in the shops. You can still get lots of summer stuff online in sales so I'd suggest having a look online now before it's all gone.

yea thats what I thought! I just couldn't remember because one year I think they did have stuff quite early but feb march is really pushing it. Okey dokey cheers ill have a look online :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,395 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

With regards to a maternity swimsuit, I went away at around the same stage of pregnancy and just got a normal swimsuit one size up from my usual size and it was fine. They are stretchy anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

H&M have in my opinion very good maternity wear. I think that New Look is also very popular. I looked very pregnant early and maternity wear is a lot better fitting than non maternity clothes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

They have maternity swimwear on New Look online here:
    http://www.newlook.com/eu/shop/maternity/swimwear_410342

They also have a Maternity holiday shop:
    http://www.newlook.com/eu/shop/maternity/holiday-shop_2410019

meeeeh wrote: »
    H&M have in my opinion very good maternity wear. I think that New Look is also very popular. I looked very pregnant early and maternity wear is a lot better fitting than non maternity clothes.

Yes i had a look in their just today and they have some lovely things :)

cee_jay wrote: »
    They have maternity swimwear on New Look online here:
    http://www.newlook.com/eu/shop/maternity/swimwear_410342

They also have a Maternity holiday shop:
    http://www.newlook.com/eu/shop/maternity/holiday-shop_2410019

Oh thanks for those links cee Jay. I'm definitely gonna order some things from that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

I was in Penneys in Dundrum over the weekend and they had a few swimsuits and short sundresses in, so I'd say have a look in January and there might be more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Hi,

If you take a look at the website prshot.com and select primark or pennys they normally have pictures of upcoming stock and what date it will be going into stores.

• Advertisement

That's a really handy site. Ill keep an eye on it and see if anything comes up.

Popped into H&M and they had some shorts and tops and things on sale so I got two pairs of the shorts and a few tops :)

I suppose I can still wear my maternity skinny jeans out in the evenings with vest tops and I have a few maxi dresses from last year that will be grand too :)

Im nearly wishing Christmas away, I really cant wait to go on holidays now haha

Oh I noticed the other day that Penneys have a maternity section!
    I'm not sure if that's what you're referring to but there you go!!

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Dee15

Penney's has a maternity section and the summerwear came into stock over the last week! Its limited to just swimsuits at the moment but I have a Christmas job there so I'll update if I see more over the next couple of weeks :)

oh that's great thanks dee yay :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,421 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Penney's have some bikini's & beachwear in stock again. This was in the Tralee store, so I'm sure the other stores will too. Also spotted some in Dunnes today too.

Great, they definitely have some more in stock by end of feb

Advertisement