Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone still playing CoD4?

• 11-12-2014 8:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭

been playing ps4 the past year and yesterday, i decided to power up my ps3 and play some cod4. well....i havent had as much fun on a cod game in years. havent played cod4 in a long time as i was playing the newer ones and then the ps4.

graphics are **** now but the gameplay is still sweet. anyone want to play sometime then add me on psn MarkLogan-91

im up for some AW on ps4 also :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

I used to play it a lot on the 360 this my profile was hacked. Picked it up on the PS3 last month for a fiver, and am absolutely loving it again.

I mainly play Hardcore TDM, but I'll join you if I see you online!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

really is still a great game! not into hardcore myself but me and my cousin play alot of tdm and dom. we annihalate most games lol

i sent you a friend request.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 587 ✭✭✭some_dose

The only COD I play. I'm not to shabby either. Usually play FFA, TDM and Domination. Add me if you want!

some_dose wrote: »
    The only COD I play. I'm not to shabby either. Usually play FFA, TDM and Domination. Add me if you want!

what is your username? on a good day, it could be us two, colmise and my cousin. not too shabby!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,784 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

There was rumours that cod4 was going to be remastered for the ps4 & xbox1, I haven't heard anything of late but it would be great if that came to pass.

I haven't bought a new cod since blops 2 and wasn't impressed with it at all.

• Advertisement

Charlie19 wrote: »
    There was rumours that cod4 was going to be remastered for the ps4 & xbox1, I haven't heard anything of late but it would be great if that came to pass.

I haven't bought a new cod since blops 2 and wasn't impressed with it at all.

it would be so successfull. i dont see why not? i would be first in line to buy it lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

I'd love remastered versions of all the COD MP from COD4 to BLOPS. They could offer it in as a pack for each trilogy. Something ala Halo MCC, with the original settings for each game. I can't imagine it not doing well.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

I still play cod 2 on 360 pretty occasionally lol, cod4 is hacked to sh!t most of the time which is sad as fuk. There are still a small amount of people on cod2 but when you get a full lobby (8) for death match/free for all on toujane it is even better fun than cod4 and i absolutely love cod4. The graphics are terrible, you can't even sprint and there is no leaderboard or k/d, but yet it's still so addicting and enjoyable, it's insane. It feels like the more plain and straightforward the cod the better it is. All the new ones have stupid perks, attachments and ridiculous killstreaks that take away from the purely skill based game that cod could be. It's also cool that it's basically all old guys (some are seriously grandfather's lol) playing and they all use mics and there are no spastic kids screaming.

Cod ghosts was IWs chance to go back to basics since it was some type of post apocalyptic world. They need to just drop everything and only have the map, the players and their bear weapons (no or very little attachments) and nothing else.

You haven't experienced the best in call of duty until you've played a lobby full of good players on cod 2 all using iron sights rifles (kar, mosin or Enfield hnnnggg).

I still play cod 2 on 360 pretty occasionally lol, cod4 is hacked to sh!t most of the time which is sad as fuk. There are still a small amount of people on cod2 but when you get a full lobby (8) for death match/free for all on toujane it is even better fun than cod4 and i absolutely love cod4. The graphics are terrible, you can't even sprint and there is no leaderboard or k/d, but yet it's still so addicting and enjoyable, it's insane. It feels like the more plain and straightforward the cod the better it is. All the new ones have stupid perks, attachments and ridiculous killstreaks that take away from the purely skill based game that cod could be. It's also cool that it's basically all old guys (some are seriously grandfather's lol) playing and they all use mics and there are no spastic kids screaming.

Cod ghosts was IWs chance to go back to basics since it was some type of post apocalyptic world. They need to just drop everything and only have the map, the players and their bear weapons (no or very little attachments) and nothing else.

You haven't experienced the best in call of duty until you've played a lobby full of good players on cod 2 all using iron sights rifles (kar, mosin or Enfield hnnnggg).

ive been playing cod4 on ps3 regulary the past month and i was in a hacked lobby only a couple of times.

cod ghosts. i seem to be one of few who enjoyed it. im not saying it was a great cod but i had fun. i also wish they go back to the old ways. cod4 remake...like..WHY NOT?

Advertisement