Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biased mod

Options
  • 12-12-2014 12:19am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 778 ✭✭✭

Back here again. Banned for starting a thread by biased mod, he knows he's in the wrong, anyone reading will know that, cmod review will tell that but nothing will be done. That's boards.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Hi Don.

As this is another recent DRP in just a few days and is immediately on foot of your HelpDesk thread I am going to ask the Admin team if they can jump straight in.

My reasoning is to ensure you have an unbiased review, as per the last DRP I had asked you to take care of how you posted in tGC or you would be facing a ban. But just today you started a thread that in my opinion was a thinly veiled dig at the mods of that forum. Now, maybe this was unintentional on your part or maybe it is just another example of the poor arguments referred to by Dav, or possibly the meta-trolling alluded to by Scofflaw but at this stage I have to call for an Admin review as if it's the first or the last part I am inclined to immediately increase your ban in the forum far beyond that of a month as imposed by the "biased" mod.

Please have patience with the Admin team, it might take them some time to familiarise themselves with your posts and the other threads. But in this instance an immediate escalation is the right call in my opinion.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Don Kedick

Hi Taltos,

That's fair enough. This is the pm that the biased mod sent to me by the way:

"Nice bit of victim trolling. Oh and BTW, I apologise for not letting my co mods deal with you in a thread I posted on."

Work away admins.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

I'll disagree with Taltos in only one minor respect: the dig at the mods wasn't all that thinly veiled, and I don't believe for even a fraction of a second that it was unintentional. If you were setting out to prove that your only goal on this site is to be a troublemaker, you couldn't have done a much better job.

The ban is upheld.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement