Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Folded Companies Database Online?

Options
  • 12-12-2014 5:49am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 470 ✭✭

Hi there,

I'm searching for an online database of Irish companies that have ceased trading, ideally with the ability to sort by date and location. Looked at CRO but does not seem to be this option. Any suggestions?

Not so familiar with this, so apologies if it is a frequently asked question.

Thank you for any help. :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Fionn101

someone will be along with a better answer who knows about this type of information request , but I would imagine this list is something you would have to pay for.

A quick google brings up the following list of liquidator appointments
    http://www.vision-net.ie/barometerAppointmentsByWeek.jsp?t=3

using your own macro software you can download the data , put a bit of effort in marking a map or creating a kml Google earth file and begin to create your online map.

or the above company will sell you the data .(I have no connection with them, top of google search)

Hope this helps,
    Fionn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 997 ✭✭✭pedronomix

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Fionn101

some interesting names on both sites.
    great link Pedro

Advertisement