Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AC/DC - July 1st - Aviva Stadium

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭culsoh

I have tickets for seats in section 308 - anyone know what it should be like?

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Legion

culsoh wrote: »
    308 will be grand...swap you for mine?? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭plonker

bertie 56 wrote:
    In another way, you can find standing tickets at 100 euros each, which is not really a " rip off price ", compared with the Ticketmaster price ( 97 euros something)

few and far between tho at face value,prices will come well down in the new year when the touts realise people won't pay their overinflated prices

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭onlyme!

culsoh wrote: »

I'm 508 expect yellow rain 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

In case anyone is interested the new AC/DC album Rock or Bust is on the Google Play store for just 99p!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

In case anyone is interested the new AC/DC album Rock or Bust is on the Google Play store for just 99p!!
    No one that bought a ticket can afford that any more

• Registered Users Posts: 31,900 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

The ticket I bought for my friend arrived this morning. She's delighted she can give it on Christmas morning now!

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Beer Assistant

€12.99 just checked

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Shando316

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭dashcamdanny

Tickets arrived in the door this morning

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 ap73

Don't know if anyone interested but just tried ticketmaster and got tickets says restricted view side of stage 69.50 each.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

ap73 wrote: »
    Don't know if anyone interested but just tried ticketmaster and got tickets says restricted view side of stage 69.50 each.

Cheers for that. Just snapped some up!! Fcuk it. Better than no going at all and a lot cheaper

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Tickets arrived today,,,,hoo haa

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Looks like Santa was online in time when tickets went onsale because he got me an oul standing ticket :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭overshoot

Cheers lads! Missed the standing but got a couple of seated ones. Section 103 not too sure what will be in the way, probably a speaker. Beats nothing tho!
    Happy Christmas to me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

ap73 wrote: »

I wonder is there any chance of earwigging into the standing section from the seats

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭GaryTLynch

I just got some restricted view tickets, also. Seems to be ok from the seating map (block 126). But what's really puzzling me is why they haven't mentioned a thing about these tickets. The gig has been declared 'sold out' after all. Am I missing something or is it normal practice to deem an event 'sold out' once the 'unrestricted view' tickets are sold? I'm not trying to sound obnoxious here, I'm just genuinely curious.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭dashcamdanny

GaryTLynch wrote: »
    I just got some restricted view tickets, also. Seems to be ok from the seating map (block 126). But what's really puzzling me is why they haven't mentioned a thing about these tickets. The gig has been declared 'sold out' after all. Am I missing something or is it normal practice to deem an event 'sold out' once the 'unrestricted view' tickets are sold? I'm not trying to sound obnoxious here, I'm just genuinely curious.

It may be to do with the stage design. Its possible they did not know where the flying PA speakers were to be placed for instance. Which would block all views to the stage. Or a spotlight placements as another example.

One thing you will not be able to do in that place, is move to another seat. There will be staff everywhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭GaryTLynch

It may be to do with the stage design. Its possible they did not know where the flying PA speakers were to be placed for instance. Which would block all views to the stage. Or a spotlight placements as another example.

One thing you will not be able to do in that place, is move to another seat. There will be staff everywhere.

Thanks mate,
    To be honest, I'm just glad to be going. It just seemed too good to be true that more tickets have come on sale. Ah well, for a change I got lucky :-D Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭poundhound

Restricted view tickets back on sale now!

And for €69.99! Bargain.

The seat I acquired is virtually the same seat I had for Roger Waters last year and the view is fine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭BearThomas131

poundhound wrote: »

And for €69.99! Bargain.

The seat I acquired is virtually the same seat I had for Roger Waters last year and the view is fine.

You sir are a legend :)

Just bagged myself a ticket in 103 actualy looks like good seats but don't mind if I can't see anything just being there will be epic, feels like Christmas came twice this year

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

And for €69.99! Bargain.

Just went on for a look and got offered block 328 row C which would appear to be cracking seats.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭culsoh

Wow they would sound like cracking seats! I'm in 308 Row G and paid full price for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭afro man

And for €69.99! Bargain.

Poundhound what seat number did you get ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

How restricted is the view ?

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭afro man

threein99 wrote: »
    How restricted is the view ?

lucky dip I'd say different area's could have different views

@ afroman Re: Poundhound what seat number did you get ?

I'm in block 328, Row B, seat 9.
    At Roger Waters I was in block 327, row a, seat 23.
    So I'm a few yards to the left of that seat.

There will be nothing impeding your view but you will be at an acute angle to the stage. You will have very little view of the back of the stage and screen if they have one there.

Roger Waters gig was very visual whereas AC/DC is all about the groove, therefore I'm fine with the angle. I have little need to see Steve Young and Cliff Williams anyway.
    Also of note, AC/DC always have a walkway into the crowd and the view of Angus and Brian Johnson treading the walkway will be sweet.

This is a shot (not mine) when The Script played the Aviva.
    I've attached it for information purposes.

Block 328 is in the Premium seating (middle tier), it's the occupied section on the right. The unoccupied blocks are 329, 330 and 331.

I'm hope folks find this helpful.
    E5B30A3FC25D47A88BDAB32E893B8F3F-0000360871-0003710256-00500L-961CD67C96584387BEEB71F7F504C0AD.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,867 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

They look like the best seats in the house.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

ShagNastii wrote: »
    They look like the best seats in the house.

They do?
    Theyre grand for front of house, however you wont see screens or back of stage

Advertisement