Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

number of email addresses on eircom account

Options
  • 12-12-2014 12:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭

What is the maximum of email addresses you can have on an eircom account? Can an old one be closed and a  a new one opened or can the name be changed from joebloggs @eircom to jimbloggs@ercom

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Yorker wrote: »
    What is the maximum of email addresses you can have on an eircom account? Can an old one be closed and a  a new one opened or can the name be changed from joebloggs @eircom to jimbloggs@ercom
    Hi Yorker

There is a maximum of 5 email accounts per eircom broadand account.

An address name can't be changed as you requested above but you can close it and open another by contacting email support on 1890260260.

Thanks
    Al

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Have eircom sorted out their imap settings yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭tommer

Hi just wanted to know how long it takes eircom to install a land line was told eircom be at my house on 5th of December took half day off work and haven't heard a thing since went to local eircom shop they took my number told will be in touch still nothing not a great start eircom 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭eircom: Aisling

tommer wrote: »
    Hi just wanted to know how long it takes eircom to install a land line was told eircom be at my house on 5th of December took half day off work and haven't heard a thing since went to local eircom shop they took my number told will be in touch still nothing not a great start eircom 

Hi Tommer really sorry to hear this. Would you like to PM me the order no or tele no & I will chase this up for you.

Thanks

Ash

Advertisement