Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Phone Line Protection Box (External)

Options
  • 12-12-2014 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭

anyone know where I can get a "Phone Line Projection box". Basically, most houses have this little plastic box outside their house where their phone line comes in. It seems to be a standard fixture. My house has an exposed phone line. It comes from the ground and in through my wall at the front door. I dont like it exposed!!!!!

anyone know where I can get one of these boxes??
    The second attachment is the thing I want....

tnx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Just looks like a bit of piping to me...

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭marcus2000

If i was 'handy', I could probably throw somethimg together myself, but I'm not!!

There seems to be a standard piece of plastic (they are primarily the same shape - I cant help but check every house I pass) that's used on all houses. I just assumed you can pick them up somewhere, probably for next to nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭byrner88

maybe try in the diy forum. Someone there might be able to tell you where to pick one up.I had a quick google but no joy i'm afraid

• Registered Users Posts: 68,902 ✭✭✭✭L1011

That thing you've a photo of is more likely covering a gas pipe I'd imagine.

Advertisement