Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swansea v Totteham

Options
  • 12-12-2014 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Good record against these, must count for something? Since being promoted we've beaten them five times and drew the other.E9thMem.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

Sigurdsson first goal scorer - 8/1

Sigurdsson any time goal scorer - 13/5 (value)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Europa League on Thursday? Check. Loss on Sunday? Probably. Poor performance and awful season? Most likely.

Being a Spurs fan...priceless :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

2-0 to swansea

They are playing well this season, much better than us

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

What odd's on a siggi hatrick? He has been a huge bright light for Swansea now he is back in his best position central instead of being wasted on the left wing for us..hope he does well and fills his boots,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Just going back a few threads to the last time we played Swansea, Sherwood was manager.

@SpursOfficial: Team news: Lloris, Walker, Chiriches, Dawson, Rose, Eriksen, Bentaleb, Dembele, Chadli, Lennon, Adebayor #COYS

Tremmel, Rangel, Chico, Williams, Davies, Amat, Britton, Shelvey, Pozuelo, Routledge, Bony.

We beat them 3-1. Nobody was banging on about Sigurdsson?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    Just going back a few threads to the last time we played Swansea, Sherwood was manager.

@SpursOfficial: Team news: Lloris, Walker, Chiriches, Dawson, Rose, Eriksen, Bentaleb, Dembele, Chadli, Lennon, Adebayor #COYS

Tremmel, Rangel, Chico, Williams, Davies, Amat, Britton, Shelvey, Pozuelo, Routledge, Bony.

We beat them 3-1. Nobody was banging on about Sigurdsson?

The sig talk I don't agree with. He had plenty of chances with us and never really stood out, he found his feet now at Swansea and good luck to him. Would I take him back, no....

We have been garbage recently, but strangely enough, I don't think we'll lose on Sunday..

Hatch99 wrote: »
    The sig talk I don't agree with. He had plenty of chances with us and never really stood out, he found his feet now at Swansea and good luck to him. Would I take him back, no....

We have been garbage recently, but strangely enough, I don't think we'll lose on Sunday..

We have been atrocious, only have to look at this forum, zero interest. This year was always going to be stomach churning. I'd prepared myself, transition year. We'll blow hot and cold, mostly sub zero.

I still believe it's a strong squad, we manage to field two separate teams for Europe/League that at least look good on paper.

Were still in with a shot of fourth, in Europe & cup competitions. Maybe January will bolster those departments where we're lacking.

We've got to hit a purple patch sooner or later, no reason it can't start on Sunday. Pardew winning manager of the month, who'd have though it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

I didn't hold out much hope for us in this game until Sugarlumps mentioned our record against them,there is hope :)

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Left Back on the Bench

tippspur wrote: »
    I didn't hold out much hope for us in this game until Sugarlumps mentioned our record against them,there is hope :)

It's the hope that kills you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

On recent evidence Swansea should beat us. Even the games we won in league recently we had a lot of luck. That said I hope we win again , just not expecting it. I would be happy with a good performance from the whole team. I know that is a big ask.

• Advertisement

#THFC team: Lloris, Walker, Fazio, Vertonghen, Davies; Bentaleb, Mason; Eriksen, Kane, Lamela; Soldado

#THFC subs: Vorm, Chiriches, Rose, Chadli, Dembele, Stambouli, Townsend. #COYS

Lamela starts? Montero will have a field day. Lennon doesn't make the bench, either way its a very attacking side. He's going for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Hammar

Surely we have to turn the corner in terms of performance,in one of these games , right?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Swansea have to play they're 2nd choice keeper,he'll probably play a blinder against us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

Lennon looks like he is gone in January

This is the preferred back four, Davies has improved with each game but is in for his toughest game against Montero. Eriksen will have to put in a shift like he did against Everton. Stambouli deserved a shout, Dembele played well on Thursday. Mason could of done with a rest.

Bony is in excellent form, but he lacks pace. So both CB should be able to cope. Still, find it hard to justify Lamela's inclusion. Please prove me wrong today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Long Time Lurker

3-1 Swansea. Lamela off at half time. Soldado at the 80th, probably for Lennon when we'll already be two down. Siggy to score is almost free money in the bookies.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,307 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Suck my balls!

Nice Goal 'Arry

Nice One Son

Nice Goal 'Arry

Let's have another One

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Advertisement

This bunch look rattled after conceding, get at them.

Hard man Williams.

Lovely build up play, Lamella needs to stay out wide.

Davies!

What a Tackle by Ben Davies

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Kane has been exceptional, fantastic work rate.

Fazio :P

Bony is making a mockery of our defense.

Kane doing Lamella's work by tracking back.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Long Time Lurker

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    Kane doing Lamella's work by tracking back.

Lamella gives us nothing

Advertisement