Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swansea v Totteham

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

82 minutes too fúcking long.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭dodgygeezer

Kyle Walker actually playing very well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭galwayjohn89

Nice, good goal by Eriksen.

Get the fúck in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,307 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Nice one Son (Eric) :D

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭DildoFaggins

AHHHHHHHHH EER IK SEN

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭dodgygeezer

Ah class, Eriksen the new Bale (last minute heroics).....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Long Time Lurker

Fantastic

Total joke if Lamella gets anywhere near the 1st team, something iffy going on behind the scenes is he continues to. Eriksen gets us out of jail yet again. Kane worthy of MOTM. Runs himself ragged in every game.

Great three points! Told you I fancied us to score!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Delighted, brilliant from Eriksen !!!

• Advertisement

Smash and Grab....Fook it, I'll take it........ Christmas Bonus

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    Total joke if Lamella gets anywhere near the 1st team, something iffy going on behind the scenes is he continues to. Eriksen gets us out of jail yet again. Kane worthy of MOTM. Runs himself ragged in every game.

Great three points! Told you I fancied us to score!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why can't lennon / Chadli get in the team?? V

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Left Back on the Bench

The inverted wingers aren't working. Christ, just play a lefty on the left and a righty on the right.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

Decent performance. Agree wit comments about Lamella. Useless n jumping into tackles like a mad yoke. Thank **** bony off form in first half.

mickman wrote: »
    Why can't lennon / Chadli get in the team?? V

I'm convinced something us up, big money buy, so has to play. Chadli is top goal scorer, or was? I know Townsend is no world beater, but even he must be perplexed on how Lamella is ahead of him.

We're not going to dominate any teams, I don't give a hoot once we get the win. Four points off fourth.

I'd just very badly like to actually enjoy watching Spurs, again.

It has been awhile.

But getting a late away win is like the time I turned up at the pub Five mins before last orders and still managed to nob a reasonable looking bird.

Stop wasting Eriksen out wide, play him in the middle where he can effect the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Great to get the three points and you can't beat a last minute winner but again the performance was difficult to watch. Lamela at this stage is a liability and will get himself sent off as when he loses the ball (which is basically every time he gets it) he just lunges in. Two winnable games back to back now in the league so hopefully onwards and upwards with an improved performance.

I would love if we bought Bony in January,the difference between him today and Soldado was miles apart,whatever he costs just get him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

tippspur wrote: »
    I would love if we bought Bony in January,the difference between him today and Soldado was miles apart,whatever he costs just get him.

Bony is a fine player, just what we need up front

Would prob get him for 20 mill

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭oppiuy

Doesnt matter who's up front at the moment, we just do not create anything

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Devo from Dublin

First time seeing Bony play for 90 mins.
    I know he has been scoring lately, but am i the only one who can see these things?
    He didnt get his shot away when Davies made that tackle,
    He didnt hitthe target when the ball was pulled back from the byline.
    He didnt anticipate the ball from Routledge whipped across the face of goal.
    He missed at the first attempt for his goal.

Now thats 4 good chances he got..

How many of those type of chances do we create for Soldado since he's been here?

Soldados header was deflected for the corner which resulted in Kanes goal.
    Other than that we dont create the chances for our strikers.

Kane was very good yesterday but he should have scored our 3rd late on!!!

All in all, delighted with the result and roll on Wednesday.
    Newcastle after getting a slapping at the weekend and us with a morale boosting victory.
    We should prevail.
    COYS.

Bony is a good solid striker and a handful for any defense. Benteke would be my number one choice. He must have aspirations bigger than Villa. Throw them a few quid and players.

1. Mauricio Pochettino wants his Tottenham team to defend from the front and both Harry Kane and Christian Eriksen are getting the message.
    The two young forwards got a goal each in the 2-1 win at Swansea but it was their work rate that helped make sure Spurs survived a furious second half onslaught.
    Kane and Eriksen both ran 8.2 miles in the 90 minutes – putting them jointly into second place behind Hull's George Boyd for the furthest distance covered by any Premier League player this season.

First time seeing Bony play for 90 mins.
    I know he has been scoring lately, but am i the only one who can see these things?
    He didnt get his shot away when Davies made that tackle,
    He didnt hitthe target when the ball was pulled back from the byline.
    He didnt anticipate the ball from Routledge whipped across the face of goal.
    He missed at the first attempt for his goal.

Now thats 4 good chances he got..

How many of those type of chances do we create for Soldado since he's been here?

Soldados header was deflected for the corner which resulted in Kanes goal.
    Other than that we dont create the chances for our strikers.

Kane was very good yesterday but he should have scored our 3rd late on!!!

All in all, delighted with the result and roll on Wednesday.
    Newcastle after getting a slapping at the weekend and us with a morale boosting victory.
    We should prevail.
    COYS.
    Apart from yesterdays game Soldado could have had two hat tricks in his two previous games with all the chances he got but missed them all.

tippspur wrote: »
    Apart from yesterdays game Soldado could have had two hat tricks in his two previous games with all the chances he got but missed them all.

That's it in a nutshell, if chances were converted we'd be looking a lot more comfortable, nor would we be relying on last minute winners (though exciting).

It's a pitiful return thus far...

All competitions
    Kane - 10
    Chadli - 6
    Eriksen - 6
    Lamella - 3
    Ade - 2
    Dier - 2
    Soldado - 2
    Mason - 1
    Stambouli - 1
    Townsend - 1